Friday, May 13, 2011

Recap of the week

It seems this week that it really is giving me one good experience with one bad experience to even it out.  Unfortunatly the bad are out weighing the good pretty heavily.  So here are the bad and good of the week:

Thursday (May 5th):
Bad - My internist believes that most of my problems right now are from me being depressed and didn't really have anything to tell us as to what to try to get rid of most of the problems.
Good - Was able to go shopping with mom and picked up a bunch of books to read.

Friday (May 6th):
Bad - Find out that the plans I had made for K for the next day were cancelled as my brother and his gf were coming out to see him (was told this at 11pm).
Good - Parents had a cheque come in regarding me and disability status that was back dated so got a nice chunk of change to put towards my loan which should leave it paid off within the next two years instead of 5.

Saturday (May 7th):
Bad - Brother and GF came out for a very short period of time which ended up messing up basically the entire day for K and myself.
Good - Made the best of it and hurried in to town with K to go and see 'Rio' (in 3D) and do some shopping.

Sunday (May 8th):
Bad - Not feeling good at all and stressing out about appointments.
Good - Actually got recognized for once on Mother's day with a card and gift from K.

Monday (May 9th):
Bad - Got in to a huge fight with mom about K's karate and my brothers involvement with K, hoping I actually got through to her about my absolutly not trusting brother and feeling unsafe and on edge when he is here.
Good - Found out K would be grading on friday for his Blue Advanced belt.

Tuesday (May 10th):
Bad - Horrible OS appt, major frustration and some very unhelpful comments from my dad
Good - Was able to go to karate with K and he got his third stripe, we then went out and each of us got some Webkinz to open up all the areas for all of us

Wednesday (May 11th):
Bad - Got a call from my Rheumy's office letting me know that they will be closed until further notice for some reason (unforseen circumstances, hopefully my rheumy is okay!!) Then had to take Shaggy to the vet, he had a major panic attack when the lady brought out the mussle so I aborted that task about getting his foot checked where his nail came out.  Plus a nice $165 bill.
Good - Got a letter from my ODSP worker letting me know that they will pay the entire $375 for me to get my ring splints (both little fingers and one thumb), I just have to get in touch with her to find out how I actually go about doing so.

Thursday (May 12th):
Bad - Had to get bloodwork done then got pretty sick
Good - They were able to get blood on the first stick and pretty easily (for me) then I was able to sleep it all off and start feeling better.

Friday (May 13th):
Bad - Some how got in to an arguement with my parents about K's birthday party when I asked what was going on and questioned a few small details then mom flipped out about 'how nothing they do can please me anymore'.  Really have no clue where that came from!
Good - K did great at grading and now has his Blue Advanced Belt!  This is his 10th belth since starting, only 5 more before starting the black belt process!

I will get around to posting about the appointment I had.  It still is really hard to think about and I am at such a loss with my medical health right now, more than I have ever been.  Internist think's its all down to depression, OS was no help or suggestions and no surgery will be done and my Rheumy is out of the picture for now (the office is closed until further notice)

No comments:

Post a Comment