Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stress

Okay, this is going to be a very very bad weekend!!  I took my Actonel today which means starting any time now I am going to be in a lot of pain and in pure agony tomorrow no matter how many pain killers I take.  Also my 'brother' is supposed to be coming out tomorrow with his girlfriend (her first visit, his first in a few months) and that is a very stressful time for me and means hiding out in my room the entire time trying to stay come so the autonomic issues don't flare up big time.  Third is what I am really pissed off about.  A group that I made a website for decided to switch to some one else doing the updates.  I stated that was fine, I didnt like the behaviour of one member but let that go, but that if I was not doing the updates then they weren't going to be using my pages.  After not having heard anything about the site in close to a month as in what they wanted done with the forum, the email address and what they wanted as a temp page, I went to go on today to erase my files to find out that they somehow got the ftp password changed and have gone in and edited my pages.  I wrote to the three people in charge stating I was not happy and that I wanted my files removed and got a very hostile email from the one I was having issues with stating that I should stop bitching, they own the files not me and that he didnt think I should be getting paid anymore after this.  That if I had of been paying attention I would have noticed that he switched the passwords a while ago and something along the lines that if I had of been paying attention I would have noticed this but that was the problem with me doing the site anyways.  I could go on and on about this but it's just getting me even more pissed up thinking about it and I need to at least try to calm down a bit so I can get to sleep.  Good luck though as stress makes my heart and nerves and autonomic issues just skyrocket!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment