Sunday, April 24, 2011

Absence

I apologize for the lack of posts lately.  As I said in the last post, I have been having a lot of things on my mind lately.  The family aspects have been really confusing and hard to deal with and trying to figure out where I draw my lines in the sand and where I need to seperate myself from it all just for the sake of my own emotional health.

My mom also has come up with a new health theory that we have backed up with blood tests and have been looking into what I can do for that, without going to a doctor to try and get certain medications perscribed.  I have also had one medication start to fail but am in a waiting game with multiple appointments this next month and needing them in a certain order.

So just wanted to say that things are okay here, I have not disappeared, unless you count me disappearing into my own mind to figure things out.  I injured my wrist tonight (was carrying my laptop and went to walk through the door and managed to jam my wrist pretty hard between the laptop and the door jamb) so it's splinted and pain meds taken or I would probably just keep going on rambling on here. 

1 comment:

  1. That's OK, I disappeared awhile there too :-) Sometimes you just have to focus on the bare basics.

    ReplyDelete