Monday, February 28, 2011

Got a date!

I got a letter in the mail yesterday (well it was picked up yesterday) from the clinic that I go to for my knee.  I jokingly asked if people wanted to take bets on what month my appointment would be in.  I opened it up and was pretty shocked, the appointment date is...... May 11th.   Brother and his GF were here at the time and remarked that it was a long wait to get in but for the quality of care at that clinic I don't mind the wait at all!  I would rather wait a few months and get top-notch quality of care than play russion roulette at getting a doctor to treat me quicker!  It will make the next few months quite busy though!!  Mom has been joking that all we do is go to dr's appointments, which this february and march seem like it! 

For March:
1st - Family Doctor to get okayed for surgery
1st - Pre-op appointment to get okayed for and ready for surgery
3rd - Appt with Rheumy - deciding about asking him about something (more on that later) but just routine
9th - Dental Surgery
??? - Follow up appointment for dental surgery
22nd - Current OS appointment at the clinic to go over CT Scan

Sometime in March or early April I also need to get to my internist to talk to her about a few different options.  I think one of my autonomic dysfunction meds needs to be changed but we arent 100% sure which one (and what makes it even harder is she handles one of the meds and my GP handles another). Plus want to ask her about the thing I am wondering about (more on that later).  I have to go get ready for a meeting at K's school.

No comments:

Post a Comment