Thursday, December 16, 2010

Update

Well I didn't actually get in to see my doctor.  We aren't sure what  really happened.  We thought that I was taking mom's appointment with Dr. B but I get there and they have her chart out and not mine.  Get that sorted out and I go to sit and wait.  I am then called by a lady I have never met and taken to Dr. H's side of the office and the lady introduces herself as the Nurse Practioner.  She goes through all the normal stuff at appointments, asks my symptoms, listen's to my heart, takes my bp and pulse then listens to my lungs.  Surprise surprise I have an infection!  I have just taken my first day's worth of my Z-pack and am hoping to feel better sooner rather than later!  Mom now has to call the office to see if she is supposed to take my appointment next week with the NP or if she is to reschedule her appointment with Dr. B for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment