Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Answers

I had to go get my depo shot yesterday and had an appointment at the bank (my doctor's office is in the same building as the bank).  I went to the dr's office first, with 20 minutes before the appointment and asked if I could get the shot and mentioned that I had surgery last wednesday and still had a lot of pain along the one jaw line and ear area and was concerned that there was the possibility of an infection and that I have been really really dizzy and tired.  Well she told me to go right to the waiting room and they would get me in.  I quickly learned that this would not be a short wait, asked to get the shot because I had an appt at the bank.  She said that was fine and to just come up when the appointment was done.

I went back up and waited maybe 10 minutes before getting back to see the doctor.  There is no infection (some redness of the gums but we figure that is just because I heal slowly) but my eardrum is bulging out because of the swelling going on in the jaw.  He told me to take advil and my pain killers regularly (well the advil regularly, pain meds when needed) and give it some more time and if it doesnt help to contact my dentist about it.

The bank appointment went greaet and I now have things set up where I will actually be able to pay off my VISA instead of just putting the miniumum payment / interest charges on each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment