Friday, March 18, 2011

Blog Changes

Blog Stuff

  1. Well I changed the font type and size on this blog.  I am trying to find a way to make the links stand out better as well as I noticed they don't really 'pop' out at you if your reading the blog.
  2. Still wondering if anyone has any ideas as to where I should put my blog roll.  Or other links for that matter.  I think I will make another 'page' for normal links but not sure if I should put blog ones there.
  3. I updated my "Disorders" page, added another condition as well as some links in the other sections.
  4. If you have any suggestions as to what works or doesn't work or about anything you would like me to answer or include on here, please just leave me a comment on this post :)
Edited on March 19th - I have tried out a different font that I think will be better.  The font that I had up for a few days just seemed hard to read when you got in a big chunk of text, and let's face it, I wrote and ramble a lot!  I hope this font will be easier.  Going to try to figure out a way to put up the font's that I like so people can see the different ones, just no sure it's doable.  Also, I believe I have finally settled on putting all the links on a seperate page, including my BlogRoll as I don't want it to get buried in all the chaos going on in the sidebar and don't think it would get noticed as the footer to the page.  If those who read this blog could send me a link to their blogs and what they want it to appear under and possible a short little blurb about your blog that I could put with the link, that would be great!

3 comments:

  1. your certainly cleverer then me. looks well set out. hope your feeling a little better. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I have my Honours B.Sc. in Computer Science so this kind of stuff is second nature to me (and nice to get back into the developing of stuff and not just plugging letters into a box that someone else made). What do you think about the links? I am thinking more to the putting a blog roll as well as informative links onto a seperate page instead of them getting lost in the side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i suppose seeing the links on the home page is usual. do something different, see how it goes. xxxx

    ReplyDelete